Employment and Internships
Community-Academic Partners in Service (CAPS) connects LLU and the local community by serving as a resource for both. We develop and support programs that combine knowledge with action and address the needs of both communities. Through CAPS, LLU students have the opportunity to engange in service-related activities that enhance the quality of life of community members, while also enriching the students' learning experience. Our ultimate goal is to build reciprocal and sustainable relationships between LLU students, staff, faculty and the local community. This will, in turn, support social change, improve health outcomes and eliminate health disparities in San Bernardino community members.
We currently have four student job openings. To be considered, an applicant must be a current LLU student AND Federal Work Study Eligible.
For more information, please click the job descriptions below:
- CAPS PR/Marketing Coordinator
- La Escuelita Family Resource Center Coordinator
- Goal 4 Health Soccer League Coordinator
- Healthy Living Activities Coordinator for Goal 4 Health Soccer
To apply for an open position please follow these two steps:
1. Apply through LLUH Talent Management.online system (enter keyword "CAPS")
2. Notify Tina Pruna (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your submitted application AND email a copy of your resume and cover letter.
If you have any further questions, please contact our office at 909.651.5011.