A Soccer League for the Whole Family
Goal 4 Health (G4H) is a Christian community soccer league for kids 3-12, and women 13+ form the Inland Empire. The league is committed to promoting health, building communities and helping families grow to their fullest potential and extends an invitation to people of all races and socioeconomic backgrounds within the Inland Empire to join. The Goal 4 Health season runs from the last week of March through the first week of June.
Healthy Living Activities are available for both kids and their families at weekly practices on the Drayson Center Superfields. Healthy Living Activities (HLA) are workshops that give all members of the family a chance to learn about health, nutrition and exercise. Topics vary each season, but include talks on healthy choices, nutrition and wholeness.
The season begins in March during our annual soccer camp giving the kids a chance to brush up on their soccer skills and meet fellow players.
Practices, scrimmages and games run for two months during the Spring. Practices are approximately one hour on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 5:30 p.m.—8:00 p.m. Games are Sunday mornings in two waves depending on age group:
All practices, scrimmages and games are held at the Drayson Center Superfield.
Our league runs on volunteer power. Whether you want to be involved for fun, service hours or to interact with other community members, we would love for you to be a part of our team. Here are some ways to get involved:
- Coaches and Assistant Coaches: Mentor and educate kids on healthy living and soccer! Commitment to practices and games for the entire season is required. A coaching orientation is provided.
- Skills Assessment Assistance: Help us monitor skills activities to assess kids' skill levels for the draft.
- Referee: Help us keep the games fair and safe. You can referee once or all season. Games are Sunday mornings. Experienced referees may be compensated. Contact our office for more information.
- Field Set Up: Ensure goals and fields are set up and organized in a timely fashion for each wave on Sunday mornings.
- Healthy Living Activities: Be a part of the family education. Help us share health topics of the week and run the age-appropriate activities for the kids.
- Soccer Camp: Have an Alternate Spring Break and join us in the fun.
For more information on our Goal 4 Health Soccer League, please contact our Goal 4 Health Coordinator or Healthy Living Activities Coordinator:
Charles Saseun or Oliver Bragg
or by calling the CAPS office at 909-651-5011.