Sign up for My Campus February 20, 2022
An Introduction to the Health Professions
My Campus is a quarterly Sunday afternoon program designed for underrepresented minority high school students in the Inland Empire. It provides high school students an interactive experience, led by Loma Linda University students and faculty, in our various health schools: Schools of Nursing, Dentistry, Medicine, Pharmacy, Public Health, Allied Health and Behavioral Health. The program is held at Loma Linda University's campus and features two or three different schools each quarter.
Students will get an introduction to the schools and professions, engage in hands-on experience, and interact with current Loma Linda University students. After the school presentations, speed-mentoring takes place, allowing high school students to interact with Loma Linda University students in various health tracks. Program begins at 1:00 pm and will conclude with dinner. This program is free and participants must register ahead of time as spots are limited.
- Fall 2021: November 14- Featuring the School of Public Health and the School of Allied Health
- Winter 2022: February 20- Featuring the School of Behavioral Health, the School of Nursing, and the School of Pharmacy
Winter 2022 changed to the My Campus Science Experience for both middle and high school students! Registration open now!
- Middle School students apply here
- High School students apply here
- Spring 2022: May 1- Featuring the School of Dentistry the School of Medicine and Bioethics
If you have any questions about My Campus or some of our other Pipeline programs, please contact the CAPS office:
Address: 24945 Mound St. Rm 1402. Loma Linda, CA. 92350